Process Development Officer
Contract length: 1 year or continuous
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Location: Home based, ideally working Central European hours
Reporting to: Process Development Officer
Application deadline: 10 December, 2021
CLEAR Global is an equal-opportunity employer, committed to having a diverse team where individuals of all backgrounds collaborate and learn from one another. We believe we can be most effective with diverse experience and expertise in our team. We recruit on merit, actively seek diverse applicant pools and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, age, gender identity and expression, national origin, race and ethnicity, religious beliefs, marital or parental status, or sexual orientation, and welcome all types of diversity.
We offer in addition to salary:
- an innovative work environment with a diverse and passionate team,
- 20 days of annual leave and 10 days of floating holidays,
- the flexibility of home-based/remote work
The Process Development Officer is a part of the Fundraising and Communications Team. The Process Development Officer will primarily be responsible for implementing strategies to automate processes for the teams across CLEAR Global to improve partnership development, donation and grant pipelines, income tracking, workflows and relationship management. The candidate will collaborate closely with CLEAR Global’s Fundraising & Communications, International Programs, Language Services and Technology teams to assess their needs, develop appropriate solutions and work with their feedback to improve system automations.
- Assess teams needs within the organization and support with the implementation of the system (data entry, imports, fields mapping, user team views)
- Develop automations and workflows for organizing, locating, and enabling access to relevant knowledge within HubSpot CRM to facilitate the work within the organization
- Proactively engage and take on tasks within the organization, while providing regular reports/updates to the Process Coordinator
- Liaise with teams across the organization to develop processes and automation, with the aim to increase sustainability of the programs
- Gather and implement feedback from the teams and support with troubleshooting
- Enable different teams to use HubSpot and access organizational knowledge by delivering tutorials and training
Please note that these roles and responsibilities are approximate and may change over time.
We are seeking an energetic and proactive team player to contribute to CLEAR Global’s mission. This is the right fit for you, if you:
- Know how to manage data, knowledge and workflows
- Can autonomously manage competing projects and timelines
- Can proactively design and implement process improvements
- Can work comfortably across teams, navigating and acting as a mediator between different audiences, needs and priorities – willing to learn what the teams are doing and how they work
- Are hands-on and willing to do what is needed to help the organization
- Are self-motivated and proactively seek input, advice and new ideas
- Care about humanitarian and social issues — these are the problems you want to solve
The Process Development Officer should be enthusiastic about the importance of increasing access to knowledge across the organization. You agree with CLEAR Global’s basic beliefs and values and can work virtually with team members based throughout the world. The right candidate enjoys working independently and implementing new ideas.
- University degree – preferably in a relevant field (for example, humanities, social sciences, technology, non-profit sales or marketing)
- Demonstrated interest in language and commitment to CLEAR Global values
- Strong skills and experience using CRM systems, sales and marketing platforms (for example, HubSpot), spreadsheets and database management and other cloud software
- At least one year’s experience of project management, sales and/or marketing, with a clear aptitude and enthusiasm to learn more
- Good attention to detail and ability to transfer knowledge from one project to another
- Good interpersonal skills and internal communication
- Unimpeachable ethical standards and personal integrity
- Experience of creating, building and nurturing productive relationships within an organization across teams
About CLEAR Global
CLEAR Global exists to help people get vital information and be heard, whatever language they speak. We believe that everyone has the right to give and receive information in a language and format they understand. We work with nonprofit partners and a global community of language professionals to build local language translation capacity, and raise awareness of language barriers. Our network of over 60,000 linguists translates millions of words of life-saving and life-changing information a year.
CLEAR Global’s employees and volunteers are made of people who believe passionately about the value of this work and take personal responsibility for achieving the mission. CLEAR Global’s mission and organizational spirit embody the core values established in its strategic framework:
- Excellence: As the leading voice for communicating humanitarian information in the right language, CLEAR Global is a leader in the translation industry and in the nonprofit sector.
- Integrity: CLEAR Global believes that every person, whether it is the people who we serve, our volunteers or our staff, has value, deserves respect and has inherent dignity.
- Empowerment: CLEAR Global believes in using language to empower people around the world to control their own development and destiny.
- Innovation: CLEAR Global recognizes and celebrates the power of innovation to address humanitarian and crisis issues around the world.
- Sustainability: CLEAR Global recognizes that meeting our mission necessitates establishment and maintenance of a solid financial and organizational infrastructure.
- Tolerance: Our staff and volunteers are highly knowledgeable and skilled; value each other, our partner and our recipients; create a supportive work environment; and conduct themselves professionally at all times.
CLEAR Global may re-advertise the vacancy, cancel the recruitment, offer an appointment with a modified job description or for a different duration at its discretion.